The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the Local commuting Area (within 50 miles) of Ft Rucker. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Marketing.
For Additional duties: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hnG6EU5mZlIuYlKlV
Learn more about this agency
- Provides marketing material to advertise and promote installation Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) program special events, new programs and recurring programs and services to approved on-post and off-post locations.
- Communicates MWR program promotion and advertisement to the installation population through bulletin boards, flyers, email, installation facility guides, displays, promotional calendars and other media.
- Updates and changes advertising and promotional materials on a recurring basis.
- Operates Marketing Poster and Banner maker and constructs banners and posters.
- Distributes MWR advertisement and promotional material at approved locations and provides specific information on planned events to the general public.