For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
If selected, you will provide a variety of day-to-day tasks in support of one or more clerical, technical or administrative staff in the United States Attorney's Office, District of Kansas, Topeka Office. You will receive formal and/or on-the-job training as needed. Typical work assignments will include:
- Answering telephones and referring callers to staff members or taking messages as appropriate;
- Operating a copy machine;
- Collating and stapling materials;
- Sorting and arranging material for filing in alphabetical, numerical, or chronological order;
- Locating and retrieving materials;
- Stocking forms and other office supplies; and
- Making recurring and special messenger trips as necessary.
Responsibilities will increase and assignments will become more complex as your training and experience progress